C/ Jacobo Arbelaitz 21 nº1
Spanish > English
Areas of expertise
Medicine and Health
Qualifications and experience
Biomedical journals. Clinical research material.
Continuing professional development
- Readability: 10 strategies for improving flow in translated or non-English speakers’ texts
- Grammar pathway minisession: subject–verb agreement
- Singular ‘they’: honourable usage or a sign of grammatical incompetence?
- Two aspects of information ordering that affect flow within sentences and beyond
- Approaches to effective paragraphing: the topic sentence revisited
- Relatives: the clause type — and why people still argue about 'which'
- The comma: to pause or to parse?
- Editing theses and dissertations
- Post-editing machine translation
- Handling plagiarism
- The lost art of parsing: how understanding the parts of speech can be a valuable tool for language professionals